Please also visit my author page at Amazon.com
Eaton, J. (2011) A Fruitful Harvest: Essays after Bion. Forward by James Grotstein. Seattle: Alliance Press
Available for purchase at amazon.com
This title is now also available as an ebook.
Chapters & Articles
Eaton, J. (forthcoming) "On Caesura, Temporality, and Ego Destructive Shame: Ominous Transitions in Everyday Life" in Temporality, Shame, and Social Crisis: Ominous Transitions. Ed. Hinton, L, & Willemsen, H. London: Routledge.
*Eaton, J. (2018) "Between Emotion and Evolution" in Explorations in Bion's O: Everything We Know Nothing About. Ed. Alisobhani, A., & Corstorphine, G. London: Routledge.
*Eaton, J. (2017) "Tribute to Neville Symington" in Neville Symington: A Life Well Lived. Ed. Becker, R., Thomas, J. Sydney: The Australian Psychoanalytic Society.
* Maiello, S., Houzel, D., Eaton, J. (2017) "Autism Reconsidered: A Response" in Doing Things Differently: The Influence of Donald Meltzer on Psychoanalytic Theory and Practice. Ed. Hahn, A., Cohen, M. London: The Tavistock Clinic Series, Karnac Books
* Eaton, J. (2017) "The second life of dreaming" in Doing Things Differently: The Influence of Donald Meltzer on Psychoanalytic Theory and Practice. Ed. Hahn, A., Cohen, M. London: The Tavistock Clinic Series, Karnac Books
(This is an expanded version of the chapter on dreaming from my book titled "A Fruitful Harvest")
* Eaton, J. (2015) "Becoming a welcoming object" in Living Moments: Essays in Honor of Michael Eigen Ed. L. Daws, S. Bloch. London: Karnac Books
* Eaton, J. (2014) "Building a floor for experience: a model for thinking about children's experience" in Transgenerational Trauma and the Aboriginal Preschool Child: Healing Through Intervention. Ed. Tracey, N. New York: Rowan and Littlefield.
* Eaton, J. (2007) "From Nowhere to Now-here: Reflections on Buddhism and Psychotherapy" in Into the Mountain Stream: Buddhist Experience and Psychoanalysis. Ed. Cooper, P. New York: Jason Aronson.
* Eaton, J. (2005) The Obstructive Object. Psychoanalytic Review.
* Eaton, J. (1999) Psychic Deadness: Review. Journal of Melanie Klein and Object Relations.
Photo: Freud Museum, London